Вернуться на Levi Street Психологическая культура
Форумы левиртуального общения

Закон форумаЗакон форума   УчастникиУчастники     РегистрацияРегистрация 
 Ваш профильВаш профиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
ЗАПИСИ ОНЛАЙН-ПРАКТИКУМА САМОПОЛИТИКА: РУКОВОДСТВО СОБОЙ В ТРУДНОЕ ВРЕМЯ ЖИЗНИ - пять аудиолекций и видеовстреч: приобрести
Университет Уверенности: Проблемарий

поиск по сайту
Медитация, просветление.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3

Создать новую тему   Ответить    Список форумов Психологическая культура -> Ура! Заработало!
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Natah

СообщениеДобавлено: 08.06.2016 14:10    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

About Us
Welcome to by blog!
We will discuss: beauty, make up, fashion, cooking recipes, life in New York etc.
I started my blog on the first day of 2010. It was like a new chapter in my life story and at that time it was sad. I had a kind of crisis in my life, when I graduated from college and was looking for something new. I shared my personal thoughts and somehow it turned into the job of my life, or at least, a part of it. It is like a sweet diary, which I can read and reread and recover in my mind the most precious moments in my life. I laugh and cry, love and hate, buy new luxurious clothes and visit new places – these events in my life, big and small, are described here and discussed with you, my favorite readers.
I share my thoughts with you, sometimes they are clear and reasonable, and sometimes it is a kind of ravings – in any case, I want to be open and natural with you, even if I do some mistakes or need your advice.
About Brenda
Let me introduce myself! I am Brenda Crawford. My friends call me Bren, Bren C, or simply BC. I am twenty or so and I am from Pennsylvania. Like heroines of the immortal series “Sex and the City”, I came to New York to find love and happiness, or at least, new brand shoes (joking). I like long meetings with my friends, holiday dinners, when the table is covered with a new lace cloth and all those tasty things stand there. And you forget about dieting for a short time and enjoy the tastiest dishes. I am fond of fitness as it keeps my body strong and my mind clear. I hate, when someone takes me too seriously, because I am just a young girl and I am looking for answers myself. I like fashion, parties, adventures and many other things that make the girl’s life interesting. Of course, I dream about love. I hope to find it one day. My hobbies are music, romantic movies and cooking. I like accessories and have my own line of jewelry.
I believe in Jesus and my faith is important for me. I try to live a godly life and I will be happy to share my thoughts and experience with you. If you are interested, you can contact me via Twitter, FaceBook or anonymously.
Disclaimer
Pay attention to the fact, that I write my personal thoughts on various events and public products. If I write about restaurants or beauty products, these reviews are just my personal opinion, nothing more.
If I endorse any brand, I would write about it in my blog. I promise to honest with you and write just about the products and places I have tried or visited myself. I will be honest with you! I won’t advise you anything, if I am not sure, whether this product is worth it or not.
I will share my knowledge and I’d like to hear your opinion as well. Let’s start!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Создать новую тему   Ответить    Список форумов Психологическая культура -> Ура! Заработало! Ваш часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Страница 3 из 3

Перейти:  
У вас нет возможности начинать темы
У вас нет возможности отвечать на сообщения
У вас нет возможности редактировать свои сообщения
У вас нет возможности удалять свои сообщения
У вас нет возможности голосовать в опросах
Rambler's
Top100

ЛЕВИРТУАЛЬНАЯ УЛИЦА • ВЛАДИМИРА ЛЕВИ • ПИСАТЕЛЯ, ВРАЧА, ПСИХОЛОГА

Rambler's Top100